Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Update

I heard the weatherman on the radio say yesterday that the "heat wave is intensifying", as if it had a mind of it's own? It is getting up to 103ish every day this week. Yesterday was painting in the heat and I called it a "head-pounding" heat. Today is my first "office" day in my 1/4 job for Crossroads. I am doing the beginning bare minimum stuff in order to actually set up an office to work.

Last night I ran 16 miles! I literally ran from the central part of town to the extreme North part of town and back. It was hot and I was running pretty slowly but I finished and feel great today (actually really sore and tired but it is a good kind of sore and tired!).

Something fun that has been happening at least a few times each week is breakfast and dinners as a family here at my house! Praise be!

Letter writing coming soon!

Adam