Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Garden Photos



I've worked hard in planting and keeping up with my gardens in the last month. Linda and Andrew have both helped me some. I also have my first ever vegetable garden* (just an "experiment"!; not-photo worthy) with corn, watermelon (I think, maybe), cucumbers (if I remember right?), green beans (possibly), tomatoes, strawberries, who knows what else (I have absolutely no clue where anything is!?) and a few petunias that I didn't have room for in my other gardens. My mom said, "What are you going to do, add some petunia blooms to your salad?" It will all look so, so much better come July! (*I did grow tomatoes in Chandler once. After they grew and were ready for harvesting, I didn't know what to do with them because I don't even like tomatoes! Many have asked me this year, why I am growing tomatoes? Well, it just seems like the thing to do!)