Thursday, August 13, 2009

Savior, Please Keep Saving Me!

"Savior" by Josh Wilson

Savior, please
take my hand
I work so hard
and I live so fast
This life begins
then it ends.
And then I do the best that I can
but I don't know how long I'll last

I try to be so tough
but I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this alone
God I need you to hold on to me
I try to be good enough
but I'm nothing without your love
Savior, please keep saving me

Savior, please
help me stand
I fall so hard
I fade so fast
Will you begin
right where I end
And be the God of all I am
because you're all I have

Hallelujah!
Everything you are to me
is everything I'll ever need
and I am learning to believe
cause you're the one who's saving me

(Seen for the first time at the Leadership Summit. Powerful lyrics and an amazing presentation in song.)

To see on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQu5QXWbs6s