Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Painter

It's still a shame I don't have pictures of any of this that I am doing...

I guess I am a painter now!? The last two days have found me powerwashing, scraping, and priming. I figured up that I am like 1/32 done at this point. I may find that this project lasts until Thanksgiving? I am sure I will be on to more permanent work by then but I have committed to finishing painting this house. It has been fun and I've already learned a lot and know that I will learn a whole lot more soon: caulking, ladders way high up in the air, etc. etc.

Another thing that I've learned is that I really am an extrovert. Working in isolation all day with no one to share life with is...well...boring! But it is a good character building time. I love to work hard and share that work with others, working together, even without talking. This proves how much of an extrovert I really am. Anyway, I need to go to bed early tonight and wear lots of sunscreen tomorrow.

It's funny because we don't know who won the D-backs game? Go Yankees and Braves!

Adam